This deck of beautifully illustrated, egg-shaped playing cards makes the sweetest springtime gift!
Celebrate spring with this deck of sweet, egg-shaped playing cards! A distinctive, egg-shaped package with a flat base makes this deck perfect as an addition to Easter baskets or on its own as a special gift. Featuring 12 favorite animals (from cheerful chicks to adorable bunnies!) in four beautifully illustrated floral suits (sunflowers, daffodils, sweet peas, and lavender), plus a bonus Monarch Butterfly card, these charming little eggs can be used as an artful alternative to any standard playing card deck. Play springtime twists on three classic card games (Go Fish, Old Maid, and Crazy Eights) with included instructions, or revel in hours of matching and memory game fun!
FRESH, FUN EASTER EGGS: This one-of-a-kind gift puts a fresh spin on the timeless tradition of decorating Easter eggs! Soft floral elements and sweet illustrations of favorite springtime animals adorn each egg-shaped card, stored in a distinctive box as durable as it is beautiful.
IRRESISTIBLE EASTER BASKET STUFFER: These unique playing cards make a perfect addition to Easter baskets for kids who are eager for interactive, hands-on gifts.
THREE GAMES THAT EVERYONE CAN PLAY: Just as suited to matching games for younger players as to classic family card games like Crazy Eights, this deck offers countless hours of fun for the whole family!
CHARMING SPRINGTIME GIFT: Warm colors, lush details, and endearing animals on every card create a sweet springtime feel that will enchant nature- and animal-lovers of every age!
• Gift-givers and Easter Bunny helpers seeking fun, unique additions to an Easter basket
• Kids who can't resist flowers, nature, cute animals, and everything spring
• Anyone looking for the perfect springtime or summer baby shower, birthday gift, or travel-friendly set for family vacation
• Fans of funny playing cards and top family games like UNO and Go Fish
• Parents, grandparents, teachers, and caregivers seeking interactive memory and matching games for young learners