Experience the sounds, sights, and activity of a construction site: A crane lifts steel bars for a skyscraper, a tunnel boring machine digs underground... Best of all, lots of flaps, popups, pull-tabs, and rotating wheels bring trucks, bridges, and structures to life. Readers will learn how roller coasters are built, see a circus tent get transported and set up, and help construction workers complete huge engineering projects. Any child who has interested in how things are made will adore this extraordinary look at construction sites.
• Supersized spreads feature marvelously detailed illustrations that just beg to be pored over again and again
• More than 60 interactive flaps, tabs, and more to keep kids engaged
• A captivating adventure that brings the world of construction sites and the magic of books to life in young minds
Fans of How Things Work will also enjoy the stunning details and interactive fun of The Ultimate Construction Site Book.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for kids ages 5–8
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school children
SAFETY & CARE
We'll be happy to provide you with more details of in-stock pieces.
Call us at 713.485.6265 during store hours.